Thursday, September 21, 2017

Come Join Me with Thirty-One


So I'm super excited to share the news...I'm your newest Thirty-One consultant.  I am loving getting my house all organized with their products and of course looking fashionable with all of their purses and totes.

Are you familiar with Thirty-one?  It's a great company that is based on Proverbs 31, empowering women and celebrating them.  Be sure to join my VIP facebook group, Lori's Design Your Life VIP Group. I'll be sharing all kinds of ideas, games, prizes and specials so you don't want to miss out.

Do you have a long wish list?  Contact me today and I'll help you earn your goodies for FREE!!!  Want to join my growing team?  Contact me today and I'll show you how awesome this job is.  It's so fun calling it a job just seems wrong, LOL.

Here's a sneak peek at the deal going on right now, through the end of the month you can get our Halloween bags 40% off and that is the monograming 40% off too!!!!  Be sure you pick the glow in the dark thread because it's super cute.

Help me kick off my business with a BOOM and let me know how I can tell you more about this AWESOME COMPANY!!!!  

0 comments: